Famous Five Rucksack Bag

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
thefamousfive
Favourite book/series: The Famous Five and Harry Potter
Favourite character: Julian

Famous Five Rucksack Bag

Post by thefamousfive »

Hi there I was just wondering if you anyone has this and if they would put it up for sale at a reasonable price? If so, how much? Quick replys, would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Euan.
Pippa-Stef
Favourite book/series: Famous Five/ Malory Towers
Favourite character: Julian/ Bill Robinson/ Sally Hope

Re: Famous Five Rucksack Bag

Post by Pippa-Stef »

Did you mean something like this Euan?
"You're so sharp you'll cut yourself one day!" Hunchy said going to the door
"So my Mother told me that when I was two years old!" said Julian and the others giggled.

http://worldofblyton.wordpress.com/
thefamousfive

Post by thefamousfive »

yes thats right thats what i was looking for
but at a cheaper price?

thanks, euan.
Pippa-Stef

Post by Pippa-Stef »

Good luck with that. If its a rare as that then its possible that 45 is the kind of price you'd be paying for it as its quite a perishable item I would have thought.
"So my Mother told me that when I was two years old!" said Julian and the others giggled.

thefamousfive

Post by thefamousfive »

Hi thanks for letting me know, But I am afraid I know it's collectable but thats too much. My mum will not allow £45 for this item. I wouldn't even pay that for it. I would maybe about £5 at the most if any more famous five Tv 1990s series items come up on ebay please let me know immediately, i would really appreciate this :D

many thanks euan
Katharine

Post by Katharine »

Euan, could you get your mum to get a search set up on E-Bay which would automatically e-mail her when any new items are listed? That way you'd be less likely to miss a bargain.
Society Member
Pippa-Stef

Post by Pippa-Stef »

1. Maybe if no one bids, she'll bring the starting price down. but I doubt you'd get it for five quid even then. It's perishable. People will pay for good condition items that are perishable. Unfortauntely 45 for a bag is ridiculous.
2. It would be a good idea, like Katherine said to start a email thing with ebay so they tell you what's listed.

thefamousfive

Post by thefamousfive »

Hello, This message is for Katherine - Yes I will ask her if she can do that. And this message is for Pippa Stef -Well thats true Jenny might put the price down like she did recently as it used to be £49.99 but still £45.00 + 1.50 is far too much to pay for that bag hence why nobody has bidded or bought it yet. Yes I will ask her tonight after school.

Many Thanks, Euan.
Zar Quon

Post by Zar Quon »

thefamousfive wrote: £45.00 + 1.50 is far too much to pay for that bag hence why nobody has bidded or bought it yet.
Or alternately no one who is prepared to fork out 46 & a half quid has spotted it yet.......
Tony Summerfield

Post by Tony Summerfield »

It is perhaps worth pointing out to Euan that quite a lot of the Famous Five merchandise that was around at that time was actually to do with the stage musical that was touring at the same time and is therefore not connected to the TV Series. I don't know about the rucksack as I wouldn't have bothered to buy it, but certainly I bought a few things from theatres where the musical was showing.
thefamousfive

Post by thefamousfive »

Zar Quon wrote:
thefamousfive wrote: £45.00 + 1.50 is far too much to pay for that bag hence why nobody has bidded or bought it yet.
Or alternately no one who is prepared to fork out 46 & a half quid has spotted it yet.......
thats true
thefamousfive

Post by thefamousfive »

Tony Summerfield wrote:It is perhaps worth pointing out to Euan that quite a lot of the Famous Five merchandise that was around at that time was actually to do with the stage musical that was touring at the same time and is therefore not connected to the TV Series. I don't know about the rucksack as I wouldn't have bothered to buy it, but certainly I bought a few things from theatres where the musical was showing.
thanks for telling me, i really appreciate this.