cassettes of any enid blyton stories

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
Sue Webster

cassettes of any enid blyton stories

Post by Sue Webster »

hi has anyone got any tapes they want to sell ? preferably adventure ,mystery , secret 7 ,famous 5 , school stories. thanks from sue :)
ENID BLYTON BOOKS ARE THE BEST EVER!
Aunt Fanny
Favourite book/series: Famous Five
Favourite character: George

Re: cassettes of any enid blyton stories

Post by Aunt Fanny »

Hi Sue--how are you? Hope all went well! I take it the tapes were a sccess? I have a few others:
Valley of adventure
Sea " " "
Five Run Away
Smugglers Top
Go Ahead secret 7
Secret 7 on the trail

Also some kiddies ones,
Anyway, 50p each if want ed. Wish you all the best liz. :D
Sue Webster

Post by Sue Webster »

hi liz , yes please i`d love the 6 cassettes at 50p each . they sound great ! . 8) sue
Last edited by Sue Webster on 08 Mar 2009, 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
Aunt Fanny
Favourite book/series: Famous Five
Favourite character: George

Post by Aunt Fanny »

Hi Sue--great, will post them asap;£3 plus post, please. Hope you are ok , all the best liz. :)
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Maybe it would be better to disclose personal addresses though a Private Message? You never know who's watching... :shock:
Society Member
Sue Webster

Post by Sue Webster »

hi moonraker thanks for your message . i`ve just timidly pressed the edit button ---something not done before--and discovered how to edit post! i`ve taken my address off so have just learned something new on the computer! su
Enikyoga

Post by Enikyoga »

I have so far listened to three Famous Five audio tapes, notably, Five Run Away Together, Five
Have A Mystery To Solve, and Five Are Together Again, as narrated by Jan Francis. They are all
fantastic. It seems Hodder Children’s Books (http://www.hodderchildren.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) is the place
to consult. Their print catalogs they last sent me last year contained listings of audio tapes
they had on The Famous Five, Secret Seven, St. Clare, Malory towers, and Naughtiest Girl series.
I do not know whether they still have them. I requested a 2009 or latest children’s catalogs, but I
received no reply. I consulted the web site (http://www.hodderchilden.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), but it seems the audio tapes were not listed. Luckily enough, I never threw away last year or the previous year’s catalogs. For
those that are in Britain, you may ether want to write to Hodder or pay a visit to the company, if you can, in order to gauge what is going on with this issue.
Enikyoga

Post by Enikyoga »

Sorry, I got the Hodder website wrong. That is why it wasn't working. The correct address is: http://www.hodderchildrens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
My apologies!!!