Paperbacks wanted

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
jen
Favourite book/series: Secret Island
Favourite character: Jack or Phillip from Adventure

Paperbacks wanted

Post by jen »

If anyone has any paperback Blyton's, any date, pretty much any title please let me know. I don't mind about the condition so long as they are readable, have all the pages and so on. I've got all the Fives and Mallory Towers but anything apart from that would be much appreciated. No way am I letting my daughter get her hands on my decent copies so I'm duplicating in paperback so she leaves mine alone!! Thanks

Jen x
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Re: Paperbacks wanted

Post by Fiona1986 »

I have the Naughtiest Girl Omnibus, The Boy Next Door & The Treasure Hunters, the Mystery of the Secret Room and The Ship of Adventure all in fair condition though some are a bit creased. I was going to sell them on eBay, but it's an awful hassle. If you are interested in any of them for your daughter just reply here and make me an offer - I don't want much for them.
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
bilgewaters
Favourite book/series: Secret Room/Hidden House.
Favourite character: got to be Bets

Post by bilgewaters »

hi there,I've got heaps of paperbacks,far to many to list all of them here.Most of the fives, sevens, and Malory towers,the island,circus,castle and river of adventure,most of the "R" series,most of the secrets, and loads more.is this any help?
When I'm grown up I won't forget the things I think today.
marissah

Post by marissah »

I've got a second impression 1968 of The Naughtiest Girl in the School in paperback :)
auscatherine

Post by auscatherine »

I have a spare copy of Put Em Rights which I have advertised in the For Sale forum (although happy to pass it on just for the cost of the postage).
yummymummy080911

Post by yummymummy080911 »

i have loads and loads of paperbacks too many to list any good hun?