Bob the Little Jockey

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
Feef

Bob the Little Jockey

Post by Feef »

Hi. My sister is looking for a copy of Bob The Little Jockey. She had this book as a child and would love to have a copy as an adult. Is it possible to purchase one of these books please?
Anita Bensoussane
Forum Administrator
Favourite book/series: Adventure series, Six Cousins books, Six Bad Boys
Favourite character: Jack Trent, Fatty and Elizabeth Allen

Re: Bob the Little Jockey

Post by Anita Bensoussane »

Welcome to the forums, Feef. I've moved your topic into the 'Wanted' section as I think it will get more views there. The Enid Blyton Society doesn't sell Blyton books, but maybe one of our members will have a copy of Bob the Little Jockey that they want to sell. It's probably not a very common book though. Other than that, I don't know what to suggest other than keeping an eye on sites like eBay, Abebooks or similar.
"Heyho for a starry night and a heathery bed!" - Jack, The Secret Island.

"There is no bond like the bond of having read and liked the same books."
- E. Nesbit, The Wonderful Garden.

Society Member
Feef

Post by Feef »

Anita, thanks for your suggestions. :)
jambri00

Post by jambri00 »

Hi Feef, or anyone else interested,
I have a copy of Bob the Little Jockey. It has turned up in sorting books for my local Oxfam group's Book fair. It is worn and has no cover. If anyone is interested in purchasing it please contact me. Proceeds will go to Oxfam. Postage at cost from Melbourne, Australia.
Jenni
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

THIS has appeared on ebay.
Society Member
jambri00

Post by jambri00 »

HI, the copy on Ebay is not mine. Mine has no covers. I haven't listed it yet, as not sure what it is worth. Can send photos to anyone interested.
Jenni