Someting 's wrong with my e-mail box

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Here's where to go!
tomcat

Someting 's wrong with my e-mail box

Post by tomcat »

Hi,
It's something wrong with my e-mail box or I haven't got the system.
The e-mail system inside here announced me to have got messages but there wasn't one.
:? Please help me :?
Tomcat
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

I'm sure you've done this, Tomcat, but if you click on You have no messages or You have 1 new message under the Enid Blyton Society logo, that should take you to your inbox. Obviously, you have to be logged-in.

I apologise if you've already done this - in that case Keith, Matt or Tony will probably have a soloution.
Society Member
tomcat

Post by tomcat »

moonraker wrote:I'm sure you've done this, Tomcat, but if you click on You have no messages or You have 1 new message under the Enid Blyton Society logo, that should take you to your inbox. Obviously, you have to be logged-in.

I apologise if you've already done this - in that case Keith, Matt or Tony will probably have a soloution.
I did everything you have told me.
But somewhere is the devil inside.
I will take a break ,go to the christmas market in town with my daughter.
tomcat

Post by tomcat »

tomcat wrote:
moonraker wrote:I'm sure you've done this, Tomcat, but if you click on You have no messages or You have 1 new message under the Enid Blyton Society logo, that should take you to your inbox. Obviously, you have to be logged-in.

I did everything you have told me.
But somewhere is the devil inside.
I will take a break ,go to the christmas market in town with my daughter.
I'm happy.
The thread can be closed.The box is working but I don't know why.
Perhaps a angel answered my prayers. :D