journal

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Here's where to go!
Sue Webster

journal

Post by Sue Webster »

hi tony ,i have just received my latest journal and membership renewal form and was wondering how long i have to renew before the next journal comes out . the reason why i needed to know is that i have 3 other renewals to do as they all came at once and if i can leave my journal one for a bit i then get rid of the others then send it . thanks so much ,sue. :)
ENID BLYTON BOOKS ARE THE BEST EVER!
Anita Bensoussane
Forum Administrator
Favourite book/series: Adventure series, Six Cousins books, Six Bad Boys
Favourite character: Jack Trent, Fatty and Elizabeth Allen

Re: journal

Post by Anita Bensoussane »

Hope life is starting to get back to normal after your operation, Sue. I think Tony would probably appreciate it if you're able to send in your resubscription by the end of June, as he sends out reminders in July (the next Journal is due out around mid-late July.)

Anita
"Heyho for a starry night and a heathery bed!" - Jack, The Secret Island.

"There is no bond like the bond of having read and liked the same books."
- E. Nesbit, The Wonderful Garden.

Society Member
Sue Webster

Re: journal

Post by Sue Webster »

hi anita , thanks for your message and yes ,i`m feeling better than i was , slowly recovering even though i`m still sore and in pain . my friend took me to rspb sandwell valley o wednesday which was great . a bit of fresh air, change of scenery was good even though i couldnt walk to the hide yet . i `m glad to hear i`ve time to get my subs in so will send as soon as i can . got to go for checkup at hospital on tuesday and hope and pray everything will be ok --bit nervous ! be in touch ,sue :)
ENID BLYTON BOOKS ARE THE BEST EVER!