Resubscription to Journal 35

What did you think of the latest Journal?
Tony Summerfield

Resubscription to Journal 35

Post by Tony Summerfield »

I am currently working on Journal 35 and I noticed that a few forumites haven't yet resubscribed and therefore won't get it. I thought I would just jog a few memories in case you just forgot:-
Mollybob
Ming
George@Kirrin
blytonseeker
Moose
Raci

I know that three of these haven't logged on for a month or longer, so probably won't read this anyway. If you are no longer going to belong to the Society, thanks for your support in the past and hope to see you again at some point in the future.
Ming
Favourite book/series: Adventure/Mystery
Favourite character: Fatty, Bill Smugs, Kiki

Re: Resubscription to Journal 35

Post by Ming »

I remember, Tony, it's just that my dad is far too busy to sit on the computer and do the clicking!! :lol:

Will be resubscribing as soon as possible. :)

Oh, and a Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Society Member
Anna Moss

Post by Anna Moss »

By the way, When is the next time we have to re-subscribe? I've lost track of how many journals I've had since my last subscribtion :roll: .

Bye! Anna moss.
jen
Favourite book/series: Secret Island
Favourite character: Jack or Phillip from Adventure

Post by jen »

I don't think I've done mine either :oops: but I don't remember getting a form in my last Journal. If I haven't please let me know and I will send a cheque off ASAP

Jen
A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
Anna Moss

Post by Anna Moss »

I remember the last time I found a subscription slip I did send it to Tony but I'm not sure
when that was.
Tony Summerfield

Anna, your subscription is fine all the way up to Journal 37 and also Jen is okay for Journal 35. What I am not sure about though, is whether I have your correct address as you have posted elsewhere that you have moved house recently. The address I have starts with the number 9. If this is not the correct one any more you need to send me your new address or you won't get Journal 35!

Please do not post it on the forums, either put it in a PM or send me an email to tony@enidblytonsociety.co.uk" target="_blank
Anna Moss

Post by Anna Moss »

I have emailed you my adress but if you don't receive it we have redirected mail anyway.
Tony Summerfield

I didn't get your email, Anna, so I still don't have your address. Even if you are currently getting redirected, I will need it for the future, so perhaps you could put it in a PM.

All you need to do is press PM on the bottom right of this post (under the avatar).
Anna Moss

Post by Anna Moss »

Oh no! Thats annoying. Recently my computer kept saying there are unsent messages
and i try sending them again but no such luck. But i have sent my adress by private message to you.
jen
Favourite book/series: Secret Island
Favourite character: Jack or Phillip from Adventure

Post by jen »

Tony Summerfield wrote:Jen is okay for Journal 35.
:oops: Thanks Tony, I'm glad you know what I'm doing even if I don't! :roll:
A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
Mollybob
Favourite book/series: The Valley of Adventure, Five On a Treasure Island
Favourite character: Philip, George

Post by Mollybob »

Sorry I haven't been around for so long Tony and thanks for the reminder. I think I may have lost the slip somewhere on my desk in my huge pile of "things to do". It is so hard finding time to do anything now I'm working part-time again and have a 5-month-old baby to look after at the same time :D
I'll try to sort it out now!

P.S. Monty is still enjoying Noddy and I've been meaning to write some book reviews for you. I can't promise I'll manage to produce anything very soon, but I'll try.