Did you forget about it Enid Blyton??

The books! Over seven hundred of them and still counting...
Nair Snehalatha

Did you forget about it Enid Blyton??

Post by Nair Snehalatha »

In Mystery of the strange messages,.Mrs Smith.(she and her ill husband were turned out of their house bt Goon) stays at Fatty's house as she had nowhere to go-- Fatty's mother did a good turn. But we dont know.what happened to her and her .husband at the.end.The story.ends with.the.find outers going to Fatty's house for breakfast
I would have.dearly liked to know.what happened yo the old couple
Perhaps we have to visualise cheerful things happening--.as Enid Blyton.wants us to
S-Dog2001
Favourite book/series: The Five Find-Outers
Favourite character: Bets, followed closely by Fatty!

Re: Did you forget about it Enid Blyton??

Post by S-Dog2001 »

I'm sure the Superintendent would have sorted things out and dealt with them nicely!
Bets sat down suddenly because her knees began shaking.
"I’ve got that feeling again,” she said earnestly. “You know – that something is wrong with Fatty.”
Nair Snehalatha

Post by Nair Snehalatha »

Mrs Smith would have stayed on at Fatty's house, helping his mother in sewing cutains and making cushions for the house.Her husband, Mr.smith would have recovered from his illness,-- he would give ideas to the gardener about sowing lettuce.seeds,.daffodil bulbs etc-- I am assuming Mr.Smith was gardener , with the green thumb-- he would be of help to Fatty's family.
pete9012S
Favourite book/series: Five On A Treasure Island
Favourite character: Frederick Algernon Trotteville

Post by pete9012S »

Mr. Smith's healthy gardening regime would have seen him completely recover to perfect health. At the ripe age of 79 he would have taken up professional body building. He would have become the oldest person ever to have become 'Mr. Peterswood', eventually going on to be the oldest Mr. Universe ever.

Mrs. Smith, spurred on by her husband's improved health would have become heavily involved in callisthenics.
Her books on the subject would have been a worldwide smash.

The millions of pounds made by Mr & Mrs Smith would have made them millionaires, enabling them to buy Fairlin Hall and completely revamp it.

They would have employed Ern Goon as a general gardener, handyman, caretaker and ad hock factotum.
They would have bought a six litre Bentley motor car with Ern as chauffer and drove around Peterswood doing good deeds to all the lower classes.

They will never age, get tired or sick. Their Bentley will never break down or run out of fuel. Ern also will never age, get tired or sick or break wind.

I can hear the smooth car purring down the lane now, dishing out free macaroons that are warm sticky and gooey - Oh how I love Mr & Mrs Smith - they are the altruistic Posh & Becks of Peterswood for ever and ever and ever..
" A kind heart always brings its own reward," said Mrs. Lee.
- The Christmas Tree Aeroplane -

Society Member
Daisy
Favourite book/series: Find-Outers, Adventure series.

Post by Daisy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Pete, really? What a wonderful flight of imagination. :D
'Tis loving and giving that makes life worth living.

Society Member
Lucky Star
Favourite book/series: The Valley of Adventure
Favourite character: Mr Goon

Post by Lucky Star »

Superb Pete. Maybe you should try your own hand at writing. :D :D
"What a lot of trouble one avoids if one refuses to have anything to do with the common herd. To have no job, to devote ones life to literature, is the most wonderful thing in the world. - Cicero

Society Member