Six Cousins at Mistletoe Farm and Six Cousins Again

The books! Over seven hundred of them and still counting...
Boodi 2
Favourite book/series: The Five Find-outers, The Six Cousins
Favourite character: Ern

Re: Six Cousins at Mistletoe Farm and Six Cousins Again

Post by Boodi 2 »

While I would love another book in the Six Cousins series (which are my absolute favourite EB books), I do agree that it would be difficult to maintain the same standard in a third book and that the characters had been developed as far as possible, although I would like to know if Rose was really capable of such a dramatic change or whether she began to slip back into her old ways when the situation improved!
Society Member
aminmec
Favourite book/series: Family at RedRoofs , Five go down to the sea
Favourite character: Amelia Jane , Bumpy Dog .

Post by aminmec »

Does there exist a set of stories called adventures of the six cousins ? A hardcover volume lists as having adventures /mistletoe farm/six cousins again .The paperbacks have always been two titles .
Daisy
Favourite book/series: Find-Outers, Adventure series.

Post by Daisy »

The details are in the Cave - it looks as if there are two compilations of the two original books.
https://www.enidblytonsociety.co.uk/sea ... ix+cousins" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'Tis loving and giving that makes life worth living.

Society Member
Boodi 2
Favourite book/series: The Five Find-outers, The Six Cousins
Favourite character: Ern

Post by Boodi 2 »

I have a different paperback compilation of the two books with a rather poor illustration of a Christmas Party on the cover. However, as I am renovating my office and "library" at the moment I cannot check the details, as all my books are stored away in boxes in the basement. However, I think I mentioned it in the thread about which book one would save if the house was on fire or something of that nature!
Society Member