Michele Gallagher

Discuss the television and film adaptations of Enid Blyton's stories.
FiveFanDownunder
Favourite book/series: The Famous Five
Favourite character: After forty years or so I still can’t decide.

Re: Michele Gallagher

Post by FiveFanDownunder »

When Michelle smiles in FOKI as she becomes friends with her cousins she lights up the screen. What a fabulous George she was!
Machupicchu14
Favourite book/series: The Famous Five/The Naughtiest Girl
Favourite character: George Kirrin/ Elizabeth Allen

Post by Machupicchu14 »

FiveFanDownunder wrote:When Michelle smiles in FOKI as she becomes friends with her cousins she lights up the screen. What a fabulous George she was!
I couldn't agree more :D
I was rewatching the episodes the other day and just love seeing her there! She was amazing! :mrgreen:
"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love."
(все, что я понимаю, я понимаю только потому, что люблю)
Lev Tolstoy

You can call me Machupicchu14 or María Esther

Society Member
Thomas P. GER

Post by Thomas P. GER »

Hello from Germany, Bamberg! I am here, hopefully to find more about my star Michele Gallagher. I look in Germany Forums for about 4 Years, after a friend told me, that Michele is dead. I am so sorry about this. I loved Michele in the Series and she was my favorit actors. She is 1 Year older than me.
I find in German Internet a foto from a girl called Michele Gallagher, looks pretty! Short hair cut and she looks like her! Another Foto shows 2 Girls on a bus Stop - they dont lookes like her!
She had an motorcycle accident and after this :? suizid about the year 2000 (?). She lookes so good, this is so bad. Very bad, that here are the same news about her. No more informations. Only son Sean and the Interview from Harris and Gary. Nobody knews more?
FiveFanDownunder

Thomas out of respect for Michelle, her family and those who knew her, most people don’t like to discuss this I don’t think. We do like to remember that Michelle was an excellent Georgina though.
FiveFanDownunder

Whatever you're doing today, live life like it's a picnic and you are about to get your island back ...
Machupicchu14
Favourite book/series: The Famous Five/The Naughtiest Girl
Favourite character: George Kirrin/ Elizabeth Allen

Post by Machupicchu14 »

There was something today that was making me watch FF episodes. I didn't realize until now why I was feeling so inclined to be nostalgic about these series. And after I have finished listening to the theme song for the 100th time over (before going to sleep) it came to me. Today would have been Michele's birthday.

She continues to be one of my favourite actresses and a truly special person in my life. Feel fortunate we have this jewel of a show to always fondly look back onto her acting and presence. Wish Michelle was here to congratulate her on such a special day, but even when she's not I just love celebrating her life and what small (yet priceless) legacy she left us :D

Forever George Kirrin :D
"All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love."
(все, что я понимаю, я понимаю только потому, что люблю)
Lev Tolstoy

You can call me Machupicchu14 or María Esther

Society Member
Bubble
Favourite character: George (Michele Gallagher)

Post by Bubble »

Happy heavenly birthday x