Can anyone help me find this book?

Looking for a book or a story? Post details here and hopefully someone will be able to help.
Scarlet

Can anyone help me find this book?

Post by Scarlet »

Hi there,
When i was younger i was a huge fan of The Faraway Tree, i had a gorgeous very thick faraway tree book which unfortunately my mum gave away when clearing out. Ive been looking for another copy for such a long time but all i can find it newly illustrated and changed versions, usually paperback. Mine was a hard back with a white cover with the tree and characters on. It was far thicker than any i can find in bookstores. I know its quite a long shot, but does anyone remember this particular edition? It seems pointless to pay out for the ones on the market at the moment as they have been altered and had things taken out of them plus are so much shorter. If not this book does anyone know of another similar or where i could get a copy of one of the larger hardbacks?
Thankyou for taking the time to read this :D
Mollybob
Favourite book/series: The Valley of Adventure, Five On a Treasure Island
Favourite character: Philip, George

Post by Mollybob »

Hi Scarlet, the particular copy you're referring to doesn't ring a bell, but try looking on ebay. It's the best place to buy the older copies without the changes. I got all mine on there :-)