Audio Tapes

Looking for a book or a story? Post details here and hopefully someone will be able to help.
jemmah100
Favourite book/series: findouters(as a series) valley of adventure (book)
Favourite character: Jack trent-(adventure series)

Audio Tapes

Post by jemmah100 »

Hi!,
I'm quite busy and don't have all the time i would like to have to read enid blyton books. although i certainly do read them a lot. but i really like listening to them on tape/cd ect. and i was wondering if anyone knew of places to go (except amazon and ebay, as i feel ive raked them of all the tapes i dont have). i know i am asking for the near impossible, but i love them so much and have listened to the same ones over and over again!! :mrgreen:

hoping some one can help
jemma :lol:
where your heart is your treasure will be also!! (jk rowling 2nd best author ever!)
Viv of Ginger Pop
Favourite character: LEAST liked - Wilfred (FF 20)

Re: Audio Tapes

Post by Viv of Ginger Pop »

Hi Jemma

If you would list what ones you have, I will tell you what else is available!

Viv
The Ginger Pop Shop closed in Feb 2017
jemmah100
Favourite book/series: findouters(as a series) valley of adventure (book)
Favourite character: Jack trent-(adventure series)

Post by jemmah100 »

I have been trying to collect the Mystery Series in particular and have found the Mystery of the Burnt Cottage,
The Mystery of the Strange Messages, The Mystery of Tally-Ho and The Mystery of Banshee Towers. I also really like the Adventure Series I have the Woods of Adventure (which isnt actually by Enid Blyton just the characters) The Valley of Adventure, The Castle of Adventure, The Mountain of Adventure and The Ship of Adventure! I know I have a lot and it seems funny to want more but I love listening to them, and I can bascially say some of lines with the tape!! :D
I have a few of the school tapes and following a link on another forum on this site I found a Cd with 2 malory towers tapes (so I have the whole series now!)
I love the famous Five and they are probably the easiest to find. I remember the daily mail (or some other news paper) came with Cds of them, but I only ever collected two, so if there are any of those going spare I'd love them!!
Thank you
Jemma
where your heart is your treasure will be also!! (jk rowling 2nd best author ever!)
Minerva

Post by Minerva »

Hi Jemmah!

I was interested to see that you too are wanting to purchase audio versions of the stories. Have you seen George's post elsewhere on this board? You can often find mp3 downloads on the net, but perhaps you are wanting the originals??

At present I am chasing cassettes for The River of Adventure and The Mystery of Holly Lane. If you happen to see these I'd be much obliged for a PM or reply to this thread.

Thanks!