Audio Cassette, 'Amelia's Money Box'?

Looking for a book or a story? Post details here and hopefully someone will be able to help.
kitto22

Audio Cassette, 'Amelia's Money Box'?

Post by kitto22 »

Hi! My sisters and I are trying to track down an audio cassette of stories which we 'played to death' as kids. We can remember the theme music, but not the name of the tape. We would have listened to it in the mid 80s. There was one story called 'Amelia's Money Box' and there were stories about toys going on strike when a little boy didn't look after them, a story about a caterpillars party, a story about someone stealing a special button from a tin full of buttons, a story about a walking stick which had something to do with it being lost and was eventually found hanging off a plum/apple tree as someone had used it to shake the branches to get the fruit. There were more besides, and I can't remember if they were all on one tape or on two. I remember though that they all had a very strong moral message which left us perhaps overly scared of the consequences of being naughty! We loved them! Any help would be much appreciated.