Noddy loses his hat

Looking for a book or a story? Post details here and hopefully someone will be able to help.
lilly

Noddy loses his hat

Post by lilly »

Hi, could anyone please help me. I am looking for the title of a noddy book where he gets his hat stolen either by the gollywogs or the goblins? My mum had this book when she was younger and noticed a mistake in one of the pictures where Noddy had a hat on his head when he had already had it stolen. She wrote to Enid Blyton who wrote back personally. Mum still has the postcard that Enid Blyton wrote to her, but as you can imagine this was some years ago and she no longer has the book or can remember the title.... Not related to that fact (!), she has a big birthday coming up soon and I would love to suprise her with a copy of this book, so if anyone could let me know which book I should look for I would be most grateful! Thanks.
Fatty
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers
Favourite character: Little Bets

Post by Fatty »

I believe it's "Noddy Gets into Trouble". The goblins get hold of his cap, and Noddy is accused of breaking and entering houses because of the sound of the bell at the scene of the crime.
Ming
Favourite book/series: Adventure/Mystery
Favourite character: Fatty, Bill Smugs, Kiki

Post by Ming »

There's a Noddy book called Here Comes Noddy Again! in which the goblins take him to the dark, dark, wood, and steal his clothes -- is that what you mean?

Society Member
lilly

Thanks

Post by lilly »

Thanks guys, now I have a couple of titles to go on I shall try and find out which it is!