Enid's Space

If it doesn't fit into any of the above categories, post it here!
Almas
Favourite book/series: Six Bad Boys/Adventure/Famous Five/ Find-Outers
Favourite character: Fatty (I have a crush on him!!)

Re: Enid's Space

Post by Almas »

:D Thank you Ming and Moonraker for a most wonderful page. The biography was nicely compiled and written and the background was brilliant. Wish I was talanted like you, Ming!
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

When once the itch of literature comes over a man, nothing can cure it but the scratching of a pen.
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Almas wrote::D Thank you Ming and Moonraker for a most wonderful page. The biography was nicely compiled and written and the background was brilliant. Wish I was talanted like you, Ming!
Aren't I talented, then? Image
Society Member
Ming
Favourite book/series: Adventure/Mystery
Favourite character: Fatty, Bill Smugs, Kiki

Post by Ming »

-
Last edited by Ming on 18 Jul 2012, 17:15, edited 1 time in total.

Society Member
Ming
Favourite book/series: Adventure/Mystery
Favourite character: Fatty, Bill Smugs, Kiki

Post by Ming »

Dare I bring this up again.... :lol:

Enid's Space is growing great - but Nigel, really, you might at least do some work! :roll:

Anyhow, there's an artist on MySpace called Kevin McGrother who has been mostly influenced by Enid Blyton. In fact his album is called "Living In An Enid Blyton World" -- check out the song, it's pretty jingly jangly. Enid Blyton is his no.1 friend. :D

Any ideas for what else Nigel can do for the page? :wink:

Society Member
jen
Favourite book/series: Secret Island
Favourite character: Jack or Phillip from Adventure

Post by jen »

I had a bit of a poke around on the myspace page today and I really like it. Wish I was technical enough to do something like that! I can't even do myself a myspace profile never mind one for someone else. One question though - would EB actually be single? Just a thought.

Sorry Ming but I can't think of anything for Nigel to do, I like it as it is! However, delegation is the key to successful management.......

Jen
A woman is like a tea bag - you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water