Hiya.

Anything goes! Use this forum to get to know each other.
Nadia

Hiya.

Post by Nadia »

Would I be able to put some of my stories here? I have them on copyright so; steal and you go to jail; though you probably wouldn't want to steal it. LOL.

Anyway. If i'm allowed to post my word document stories here; please say so. I am busting to share them with you to see what you think. Yes they are Jacquline Wilson type; but I am planning on doing a boarding school book too [[ Don't worry. I will NOT copy ANY of Enid Blyton's!!! ]]

Anyway. It's nice to meet all of you. I'm Nadia; The Third youngest member on this board. I know Anna Moss In real life; and out. We are planning on writing a book together; as we both ADORE Jacquline Wilson AND Enid Blyton [[ Enid Blyton more, though! ]]

So yeah; please contact me if I am able to post my stories here. I am gabbling on and on about this; but this IS general natter,

Hoping to see a reply soon.

-- Nadia
Anita Bensoussane
Forum Administrator
Favourite book/series: Adventure series, Six Cousins books, Six Bad Boys
Favourite character: Jack Trent, Fatty and Elizabeth Allen

Re: Hiya.

Post by Anita Bensoussane »

Welcome, Nadia.

Posting long passages of text on the Forums could cause a problem because they use up a lot of space, but please feel free to provide a link to your stories if you like.

Anita
"Heyho for a starry night and a heathery bed!" - Jack, The Secret Island.

"There is no bond like the bond of having read and liked the same books."
- E. Nesbit, The Wonderful Garden.

Society Member
Nadia

Post by Nadia »

Ok! Thank you, much appreciated; Anita. :)
Philip Mannering
Favourite book/series: Find-Outers, Adventure Series and Family Novels
Favourite character: Fatty and Jack Trent.

Post by Philip Mannering »

Welcome, Nadia. You sound like me, as I also love to write (novels, stories, poems, essays, plays, etc.) And I am only one year older than you!

About posting your stories here, I don't know much. I would like to tell you that I also the 1st chapter of my novel here (it has been edited a lot then) and it sure did take a lot of space. In fact, I am thinking of removing it. But you can, of course link to your stories as Anita said.

Enjoy the forums. It's good to see an enthusiastic member such as you. When I joined only two months back, I was also like this, using exclamation marks a lot, plus the smile icons. However, due to exams and such, I have been rather tired lately, hence posting only once every four days. I had exams in July, in August overlapping my birthday, and they again started in September 15! I'm beginning to get sick of them. Nothing but exams! Hmm.
"A holiday — a mystery — an adventure — and a happy ending for dear old Barney!" said Roger. "What more could anyone want?"
"An ice cream," said Snubby promptly. "Who's coming to buy one?" The Rubadub Mystery
Anna Moss

Post by Anna Moss »

Me, too, - I'm the same age as naddie