Exploring Englishness

Advertise items for sale. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
Viv of Ginger Pop
Favourite character: LEAST liked - Wilfred (FF 20)

Exploring Englishness

Post by Viv of Ginger Pop »

Hello Enid Blyton Society,

After I closed the Ginger Pop Shop I got busy writing a book I’d been planning since 2012, called Exploring Englishness. Earlier this year I set up Ginger Pop Publishing and got it published! :D

Amongst the glitzy array of top notch English landscape paintings that illustrate the book, is the Ginger Pop portrait of Enid Blyton, wearing her Famous Five Club badge, and with Corfe Castle in the background. Five on Finniston Farm is also quoted.

http://www.gingerpoppublishing.co.uk/books.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Who is it for?
The book was written as a Gift Book for the occasion of a Town Hall citizenship ceremony. Its purpose is to help the process of integration by giving new people that little bit of confidence to get out and explore their new country.

Also, if you are stuck for a present for a young adult – then I have solved your problem!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44142843" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here’s a Special Offer for UK based Enid Blyton Society members in September 2019.

• Buy one copy for £20 and I’ll include a copy of The Animals of Enid Blyton’s Dorset
• Buy two copies for £40 and I’ll include the animal book AND The Dorset Days of Enid Blyton (which may be slightly bent – but I’ll sign them all for you!)

The link is above, payment is by PayPal and just remind me of this offer when you order! :wink:

Best wishes

Viv
The Ginger Pop Shop closed in Feb 2017
number 6
Favourite book/series: Famous Five
Favourite character: George/Jo

Re: Exploring Englishness

Post by number 6 »

Well done with the publishing, Viv! Your book does sound quite interesting. I shall look into it more over the next week or so. Thanks for posting your news. :D