Nature Books: Rambles with Uncle Nat £2

Advertise items for sale. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

Nature Books: Rambles with Uncle Nat £2

Post by sixret »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RAMBLES-WITH ... %7Ciid%3A1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

£2. Good book about nature. Spring, summer, autumn and winter. Tell the information(through Uncle Nat) in a casual manner to Mary and Peter with beautiful illustrations drawn by Nora Unwin. Big size book that has 64 pages. :D
Rob Houghton
Favourite book/series: Rubadub Mystery, Famous Five and The Find-Outers
Favourite character: Snubby, Uncle Robert, George, Fatty

Re: Nature Books: Rambles with Uncle Nat £2

Post by Rob Houghton »

yes - its a lovely book - mostly due to the wonderful illustrations. Some of them appeared in 'The Big Enid Blyton Book' and books of a similar ilk.

I already have it without a dust wrapper, so if I was looking to upgrade, I'd be going for a DW version...but they are often absurdly expensive for such a thin book!
'Oh voice of Spring of Youth
hearts mad delight,
Sing on, sing on, and when the sun is gone
I'll warm me with your echoes
through the night.'

(E. Blyton, Sunday Times, 1951)

Society Member
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

Re: Nature Books: Rambles with Uncle Nat £2

Post by sixret »

I also have it without dj in a very good condition. Almost like new so I have no intention to buy the dj version too, Rob. :D I would be broke if I bought all of them in djs! :lol: I need to prioritize and buy the main series and all novels/novelettes and most character books in djs only. It is a thin book but big size. :D