Noddy Books

Advertise items for sale. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Noddy Books

Post by Fiona1986 »

After buying two bundles on eBay I've got some duplicates. Some are very tatty and might be better for pulling apart and using for crafts but I thought I would list them anyway and just see if anyone was interested.

I have
Noddy and His Car (paperback) x2
Noddy and the Bumpy Dog (paperback)
Noddy Goes to the Fair (paperback)
Noddy Gets Into Trouble with dustjacket (cover isn't the same as in the cave - the title is in red on a black background)
Noddy Goes to Sea (A bit faded and the spine is missing but it's all in one piece)
Do Look out Noddy x2 (one is faded and tatty the other is actually falling to pieces)
Noddy Goes to the Seaside (tatty and spine missing)
Well Done Noddy with dustjacket (again title is rainbow coloured on black background)

If anyone's interested in anything or wants pictures just let me know and we can work out a fair price for them.
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member