Famous Five hardbacks, some with DJs

Advertise items for sale. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
Ice_Gemz
Favourite book/series: The Folk of The Faraway Tree

Famous Five hardbacks, some with DJs

Post by Ice_Gemz »

Hi all, I have recently built on my collection of hardback FFs and as result have some duplicates, which I'm looking to sell on-

Five Go Adventuring Again, with price clipped dust jacket, wear to DJ, some writing inside, 12th impression 1969.

Five run Away Together, with dust jacket, wear to edges of DJ, not price clipped, 1969

Five Go To Smuggler's Top, no dust jacket, feint name inside, 9th impression, 1955.

Five Go Off In A Caravan, dust jacket, not price clipped, wear to DJ, name written inside, 12th impression, 1962.

Five Get Into Trouble, no dust jacket, writing inside, 2nd impression, 1950.

Five Fall Into Adventure, no dust jacket, light mark on spine, 3rd impression, 1951.

Five Go Down To The Sea, no dust jacket, n writing inside, 2nd impression, 1954.

Five On Finniston Farm, dust jacket, not price clipped, light wesr to DJ, Sunday school label inside, 2nd impression, 1965.

Five On Finniston Farm, dust jacket, not price clipped, 1969, excellent copy.

Five Have A Mystery To Solve, dust jacket, not price clipped, light wear to DJ, 1967.

Five Are Together Again, dust jacket, not price clipped, 1969, excellent copy.

Looking for reasonable offers, either as individual books or as a bundle. Can email photos on request. If you have any questions please ask. :)
Ice_Gemz
Favourite book/series: The Folk of The Faraway Tree

Re: Famous Five hardbacks, some with DJs

Post by Ice_Gemz »

Hi all, books are now sold except:

Five On Finniston Farm, dust jacket, not price clipped, light wear to DJ, Sunday school label inside, 2nd impression, 1965.

I've listed it on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vi ... 95&alt=web" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:)