Five Find-Outers full set 1st editions @£159

Advertise items for sale. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
pete9012S
Favourite book/series: Five On A Treasure Island
Favourite character: Frederick Algernon Trotteville

Five Find-Outers full set 1st editions @£159

Post by pete9012S »

FIVE FIND-OUTER MYSTERY 15 BOOK FULL SET Enid Blyton 1949-61 H/B Books 5 1st eds

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIVE-FIND-OUT ... 51a3e05813" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well, this collection with its 'buy it now' price of £150 certainly seems a lot cheaper by comparison than some of the Famous Five collections for sale on ebay of late.(not sure how economy delivery for just £4 works in reality though,for a set of books weighing this much???)

This ebay auction sale runs for another twenty eight days so if you are wondering what to give a Find Outers fan as an Xmas present...... :D
" A kind heart always brings its own reward," said Mrs. Lee.
- The Christmas Tree Aeroplane -

Society Member
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Re: Five Find-Outers full set 1st editions @£159

Post by Fiona1986 »

There goes another copy of Banshee Towers that I'll never have. Not paying £150 for 15 books when I already have 14 of them... Great bargain if you've got none of the series, or even if you've got a couple of them.

From a really good seller, too. I've been buying books form njfenner for a long time, before they opened their shop Glyn Noddfa Books. I've not bought so many since their shop opened, as their books became a little dearer then, but they do still have some bargains and always have a good selection of Blytons.
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Ice_Gemz
Favourite book/series: The Folk of The Faraway Tree

Re: Five Find-Outers full set 1st editions @£159

Post by Ice_Gemz »

Hmmm tempting! I only have a few of these and would love to complete the collection.

The delivery charge on ebay is limited to £4 for books. It wouldn't cost much more than that with myhermes couriers, they are very well priced (never send books via Royal Mail, they are extortionate in comparison!) Sent a load of 47 books last week for £9.41 with myhermes, bargain!