50's, 60's and 70's hardbacks for sale SOLD

Advertise items for sale. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
shadow
Favourite book/series: Rubadub Mystery / Mary Pollock / Adventure Series
Favourite character: Kiki / Loony

50's, 60's and 70's hardbacks for sale SOLD

Post by shadow »

Hi

I have a few duplicate books to sell and thought I would try selling them here before putting them on ebay. All the books will need postage and packing costs to be added on (at cost) but if you are going to the Enid Blyton Day in May you could reserve them and pay me on the day instead, saving a small fortune on postage costs :) .

---------------

The Big Enid Blyton book Paul Hamlyn 1961 edition - this is the 1st edition version of the book with 245 pages, containing the Find Outers Short Story. No dust cover. £6 RESERVED

Mr Pink-Whistle Interferes Dean 1970. Picture board cover. £1

The Adventurous Four Dean 1972
The Adventurous Four Again Dean 1973 - both books with the picture board cover £2 for both

The Mystery of the Missing Necklace Methuen 1952 reprint - no dust cover £2

Five on a Treasure Island Hodder 1952 reprint - no dust cover £2

---------------

If you want any information on condition or pictures of the books please PM me for details
Last edited by shadow on 29 May 2012, 20:47, edited 3 times in total.
If I could live here on this secret island always and always and always, and never grow up at all, I would be quite happy
shadow

Re: 50's, 60's and 70's hardbacks for sale

Post by shadow »

Just thought I'd bump this up to the top of the forums as I not only have the 5 books listed above still for sale but have a few more to add to the list. Again if you want to reserve the book and pay at the EB day then that is OK, I'm still going so far. :P

Dog Stories 1959 no jacket £1 RESERVED

The Rubadub Mystery 1959 no jacket £1

Five go to Mystery Moor 1955 no jacket £2

Five on Kirrin Island Again 1951 tatty dust jacket £2

Come to the Circus 1948 no jacket £1 RESERVED

A Story Book of Jesus 1969 Oliphants edition good dust jacket £2 RESERVED

A Prize for Mary Mouse strip book £1
Last edited by shadow on 01 May 2012, 10:49, edited 2 times in total.
If I could live here on this secret island always and always and always, and never grow up at all, I would be quite happy
shadow

Post by shadow »

just thought I'd nudge this up the list a little - I'll bring these along to the Enid Blyton day so if anyone else wants to reserve them and pay on the day then I can book them now. I know 7up mentioned that she would like some Famous five books and I have three old ones in the list.

No obligation to buy on the day so grab yourself a bargain.
redheadedpenguin
Favourite book/series: Faraway Tree Stories
Favourite character: Moon-face, Chinky, Silky.

Post by redheadedpenguin »

Shadow,
I'm interested in "Five go to Kirrin Island again" and "Five go to treasure Island". I'm not going to be at the Enid Blyton day as I'm from the US. But I will be traveling to Scotland in a month, and I could just have them shipped to a friends house. How much would shipping cost to send to Scotland?
Thanks,
Emma
shadow

Post by shadow »

Sorry I should have put a sold sign on the books :oops: They were sold on the Enid Blyton day and now reside in Dorset in one of the Ginger Pop shops. Thank you for the interest.