Journal 1- Journal 36

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

Re: Journal 1- Journal 36

Post by sixret »

Very good news!

I just found a cheaper,faster and easier way to ship overseas.

Pos Malaysia has introduced a new product called flexipack since January 2014. I just knew yesterday quite by accident when I was browsing their website to find the efficient way to post books to Chrissie and Nina! :lol:

I haven't seen the biggest box(XL), but it has the max weight of 2 kg( can post about 8-9 hardbacks). Estimate delivery 6-11 days. RM85 equivalent to GBP16 only(airmail, registered and tracked service included with insurance)!

Of course, it depends on the currency rate. At the moment, GBP1=RM5.30.

Box size L with max weight of 1kg can fit about 3-4 hardbacks. RM55 equivalent to GBP11 only(airmail, registered and tracked service)

Padded envelope size M with max weight of 500g can fit about 1-2 hardbacks. RM35 equivalent to GBP6.6 (airmail, registered and tracked service).

Padded envelope size S with max weight of 250g can fit 1 hardback. RM20 equivalent to GBP3.80(airmail,registered and tracked service).

All the boxes and envelopes get cheaper if ship to Hong Kong and Southeast Asia countries. :D
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

Learn the history. Do research.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!