Famous Five Adventure Magazine/Comic

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
aminmec
Favourite book/series: Family at RedRoofs , Five go down to the sea
Favourite character: Amelia Jane , Bumpy Dog .

Famous Five Adventure Magazine/Comic

Post by aminmec »

Hi. Does anyone have a copy of the 80s Enid Blyton adventure magazine of the Famous five ,comic strip, the first issue called Five back on Kirrin island again .It was not numbered..strangely .The number one in the series was the five go down to sea story.
Thanks.
Richard S.

Re: Famous Five Adventure Magazine/Comic

Post by Richard S. »

I'd be interested in acquiring a copy of this as well, so if you have one spare please get in touch.

I would pay £10 plus postage.
Tony Summerfield

Post by Tony Summerfield »

I think this will be a difficult one to find, as it was a pilot and only sold in a very limited area. I don't have a copy of this one myself, but luckily it is pictured in our Cave in the Periodical Section.

http://www.enidblytonsociety.co.uk/blyt ... perid=4326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
aminmec
Favourite book/series: Family at RedRoofs , Five go down to the sea
Favourite character: Amelia Jane , Bumpy Dog .

Post by aminmec »

Can anybody share a neat scan if possible..I undrstand it wouldn't be a correct thing to do..But it would be just for personal keeping..Any hopes..?
Richard S.

Post by Richard S. »

Hi there, just a follow-up on this old post...does anyone have a copy of the 'issue zero' of the Adventure magazine/comic for sale? Thanks!