Name of topic

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Here's where to go!
Viking Star
Favourite book/series: Mystery, Adventure and Secret series.
Favourite character: Fatty, Mrs Hilton and Philip

Name of topic

Post by Viking Star »

When I start a topic, I make it as short as possible (eg. World Cup). This way, if anyone decides to post a reply, they don't have to switch back and forth between their new message and the name of the string when writing the name in the subject box.

For example there are a couple of strings with titles along the lines of 'famous five actors from the '78 tv series', and I go back and forth between the two pages, worried that if I don't get the title in the subject box correct, I'll end up creating a new string. :roll:

So now the reason for this post: is there an easy way of putting the title of the topic into the subject box, so that you don't have to keep on going back and forth? :?

And second, is the title case sensitive? Ie. would 'World Cup' and 'world cup' be two different strings? I assume if a comma were left out that would also turn up as a different string? :?:
This is a Green Knight Book which means that it is a book by one of the most popular authors of all.
Raci

Post by Raci »

Hi! :D
I've never typed a subject in the box. If you don't type one it automatically puts in Re: and then the name of the original topic if you clicked on reply or the name of someones earlier post if you clicked on quote.

:? I don't think its possible for a reply to be posted as a new thread unless you accidently clicked that box instead of reply when you start to reply to a post.
Viking Star

Post by Viking Star »

Is life that simple? After all my efforts?

Well I'll find out as I'm about to take your advice.....
This is a Green Knight Book which means that it is a book by one of the most popular authors of all.
Viking Star

Post by Viking Star »

Wow! It is :D