My topic's disappeared

Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Here's where to go!
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

Re: My topic's disappeared

Post by sixret »

Thanks Anita. How very easy to remove the thread. One or two dominant old members say their views and it will be removed immediately :cry:
Last edited by sixret on 17 Feb 2015, 10:38, edited 1 time in total.
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

Learn the history. Do research.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!
sixret

Post by sixret »

That topic means so much to me. I just want to share our experiences and tell the progress. And share the information on health. That's all. Nothing more and nothing less. :cry:

I feel very sad. "Ganging up" is everything. I didn't mean no harm. You can see and evaluate each of my posts in that thread. I want to be supportive. I want to share. Share sucessful(or not) stories in our journeys of having a healthy lifestlyes.

Then some members posted their views, one whole thread was being removed. How easy. :oops:
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!
sixret

Post by sixret »

How about the rule- if you don't like the thread, don't post anything. Just leave it?

sixret

Post by sixret »

Seriously, I feel like I have been bullied. :cry:

sixret

Post by sixret »

I knew Tony was the one who removed that thread not you. I couldn't believe how easy Tony had been persuaded by some members to remove it. :cry:

sixret

Post by sixret »

Thanks Farwa for giving me the link to other Getting Fit thread.

Tony Summerfield

Post by Tony Summerfield »

I make my own decisions, Sixret, nobody persuaded me to remove that thread, but I could see it was getting badly out of hand - you don't discuss things, you just start preaching, have a look at this page if you don't believe me. I appreciate that you have got strong views on the subject, but surely you must have seen that nobody else was that interested and the numerous dubious links that you posted were what finally made me decide to remove it. I am sure there are many forums on the internet that deal with this subject who would welcome your views, why don't you try one of them.
sixret

Post by sixret »

They are my views Tony and how I feel it. You know very well how many heated arguments had happened in this forum since 2006. People will tell their opinions and their feelings. Are they preaching? Of course not. :D

sixret

Post by sixret »

Dubious links? They were all youtube links relating to health issues and other links on healthy food and exercises. It's your job to check them out before you made your decision. You can't assume.

sixret

Post by sixret »

We know how many times you said to find information in the cave with the 'rolling out' smilies( your trademark). Can I consider you as preaching. I have witnessed every arguments regarding General Natter as a whole, Worldofblyton thread in the forum and many other issues(Julie's, Katharine's and many more). Can I consder you preaching? :D

Lucky Star
Favourite book/series: The Valley of Adventure
Favourite character: Mr Goon

Post by Lucky Star »

Sixret everyone has had posts removed at some point. You haven't been picked on. This isn't a health forum so please stop now and do as Tony says. Thank you.
"What a lot of trouble one avoids if one refuses to have anything to do with the common herd. To have no job, to devote ones life to literature, is the most wonderful thing in the world. - Cicero

Society Member
sixret

Post by sixret »

I am sorry, John. Please don't interfere when you are not involved and didn't know a thing. Thank you.

I'm hoping everyone will stop here(including me) and do not post any more posting. I don't want to prolong this issue. Thank you.

Please see getting fit thread in general natter for my apologies. Thank you.

Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Post by Fiona1986 »

Apologies only mean something if you then don't continue doing exactly what it was you were supposed to be sorry for. John has every right to make a post here, he isn't "interfering". Just because he hasn't posted in the deleted thread doesn't mean he hasn't read it or been affected by it.
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Lucky Star
Favourite book/series: The Valley of Adventure
Favourite character: Mr Goon

Post by Lucky Star »

sixret wrote:I am sorry, John. Please don't interfere when you are not involved and didn't know a thing. .
Excuse me but please do not tell me that I don't know a thing. I Have been here a long time and know a great deal more of how these forums run than you evidently do. :evil:

I Suggest you join a health forum if you want serious in depth discussion of health. It ought to be abundantly clear now that people here aren't interested.
"What a lot of trouble one avoids if one refuses to have anything to do with the common herd. To have no job, to devote ones life to literature, is the most wonderful thing in the world. - Cicero

Society Member
Anita Bensoussane
Forum Administrator
Favourite book/series: Adventure series, Six Cousins books, Six Bad Boys
Favourite character: Jack Trent, Fatty and Elizabeth Allen

Post by Anita Bensoussane »

John wasn't interfering, Sixret. If people want to participate in a forum, they have to follow the rules of that forum and abide by the decisions of the site owner and moderators. As stated in the rules, "arguing back on the board" doesn't help. If you have any further concerns, please use the PM system. Thanks.
"Heyho for a starry night and a heathery bed!" - Jack, The Secret Island.

"There is no bond like the bond of having read and liked the same books."
- E. Nesbit, The Wonderful Garden.

Society Member