Yet another successful day!

Did you attend the last event? Are you going to the next Day?
Patc
Favourite book/series: Malory Towers

Yet another successful day!

Post by Patc »

My sincere thanks to everyone for yet another fabulous society day yesterday. As usual I loved every minue of it. I have been attending since 1997 and remain proud to be a member.
Marcus - I apologise for turning into the giggly 13 year old that in 1978 had your poster on my bedroom wall, but to be honest .... I WAS the giggly 13 year old that had your poster on my bedroom wall!! It was ... um ... rather wonderful to meet you. :oops:
Regards to everyone, and see you all next time.
Anita Bensoussane
Forum Administrator
Favourite book/series: Adventure series, Six Cousins books, Six Bad Boys
Favourite character: Jack Trent, Fatty and Elizabeth Allen

Post by Anita Bensoussane »

What an amazing Day it was yesterday! Thanks so much, Tony. Brilliant to see Keith, Tony, George@kirrin, Belly, Ali, Noddy13, Moonraker, Viv, Rosie and others :D . Hope to write a few words about the Day later this week, as I'm sure others will too, and I know that several people took photos, some of which will be put up on the website in due course.

Anita
Tony Summerfield

Thanks

Post by Tony Summerfield »

Thanks Anita, we seem to have two threads going on this at once, so I won't repeat what I said on the other one, but it was great to see so many people there. I didn't even realise that Belly was there until I got home and checked the lists - so sorry not to have met her.

My only regret is that we didn't persuade anyone new to join the Society, some of the most enthusiatic people there weren't actually members of the Society and I was hoping that some would have thought about joining. We do need to maintain a healthy membership to make these Days possible. Hopefully if they enjoyed the Day, they might consider joining at some stage in the future.

Best wishes
Tony