Please share your Enid Blyton Day experiences with me

Did you attend the last event? Are you going to the next Day?
kaybe62

Please share your Enid Blyton Day experiences with me

Post by kaybe62 »

Hello,

I would love to hear from anyone who has attended a Enid Blyton Day recently. I would like to hear the things that you did there and the people you met. Did you finally get to see people face to face rather than online? How many people attended and what was your personal experience of the day? Sorry I am asking all these questions but the reason I am asking is that I live on the other side of the world from England and will probably never get to attend a Enid Blyton Day so would love to hear from you whom are lucky enough to attend. Thank you, God bless, Karen
Eddie Muir
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers and Dog
Favourite character: Fatty

Re: Please share your Enid Blyton Day experiences with me

Post by Eddie Muir »

You can find out lots about the Day by going to the Society's home page and clicking on Enid Blyton Day on the left-hand side of the page, Karen. You'll be able to read all about the Days from 2006 to 2010 inclusive and look at the photographs taken on our special days. :D
'Go down to the side-shows by the river this afternoon. I'll meet you somewhere in disguise. Bet you won't know me!' wrote Fatty.

Society Member
Julie2owlsdene
Favourite book/series: F.F. and Mystery Series - Five get into Trouble
Favourite character: Dick

Post by Julie2owlsdene »

Yes, Eddie's right, take a look at the Enid Blyton Day section, Karen. There are many photos on there, which bring back happy memories for anyone who attends the days. Once you've been to one, meeting all the people who have the same interests as yourself, and the many many books you can buy, then your head is spinning for days and days later! :D :D

8)
Julian gave an exclamation and nudged George.
"See that? It's the black Bentley again. KMF 102!"

Society Member
georgina 37
Favourite book/series: The Magic Faraway Tree
Favourite character: Dame Slap

Post by georgina 37 »

i went to enids birthday party !!!!! cut her cake and sat in her car.....photos on facebook 8)

georgina hargreaves :wink:
Darrell71
Favourite book/series: Adventure series
Favourite character: Darrell Rivers, Bill Smugs, Kiki, Elizabeth Allen,

Post by Darrell71 »

I know this is a really old thread, but that is super cool, going to Enids B Day!!
You can call me Sunskriti!