Weird translation of a scene

Use this forum for quizzes and other Blyton games.
Mehul
Favourite book/series: Secret Seven, Six Cousins and FFO
Favourite character: Peter, Roderick, Jack from SS, Susan etc

Re: Weird translation of a scene

Post by Mehul »

Ming! Am I right?
SPORTY EEL was here.
Anita Bensoussane
Forum Administrator
Favourite book/series: Adventure series, Six Cousins books, Six Bad Boys
Favourite character: Jack Trent, Fatty and Elizabeth Allen

Post by Anita Bensoussane »

Ming only looks in occasionally now, but yes, I can confirm that the passage comes from The Children of Willow Farm.
"Heyho for a starry night and a heathery bed!" - Jack, The Secret Island.

"There is no bond like the bond of having read and liked the same books."
- E. Nesbit, The Wonderful Garden.

Society Member
Mehul
Favourite book/series: Secret Seven, Six Cousins and FFO
Favourite character: Peter, Roderick, Jack from SS, Susan etc

Post by Mehul »

Here you are. To Maori and back.

The first week of reflection. I go there all the time well, and after going faster and faster in the week. Sit all the girls now in the best, and enjoy them.
Keep well and warm the air, and it just needs to be for those who need it. The tennis court still in use, even played the game of Lacrosse winter now. So much to do in spare time.
Was <> and <> with u. Not just a friend <> in the fourth he <> and happy to have <>. Praise him the richest girl and even though, love to hear the story of his house.
Many in the ladies two. They will not want the water and do not entice them to take the ship in the pool.
"Our work with many of the summer." <> a hot day, and I will not go protesting and trying to figure how to get it to come clean, "We do not have to swim at this point, let me Jolly good. However, you do not really want me to come-all you need to do for me to crawl behind me and push me out! "
"No-we want <> to see you shivering in your bathing suit and put one toe gingerly into the water!" <> said. "It's made such a film comedy for our classroom walls. <>!"
"Animal!" <> said, I hate to be made fun of. Go to <>. "Just because they live it as a violent spa and tennis games and rough idea they were all right," he said to <>. "After alt you I was not in school before we came here, and not be used to their wanton all. I wish I was born French. And I do not to swim if I wanted to. I feel discouraged in trying to hit the ball silly on the net. "
"Our three courts at home." said <>. "Both are adults and one is soft. You see, Mother is wonderful hostess, and he wants to give tennis parties and other species. But, of course, people love to those given in on the yacht board of Daddy. "
<> has not heard about the yacht before. He looked enviously at his friend. <> invited him to spend a summer vacation, and then it could go on this wonderful yacht. How would his mother to know he had made such a good friend last!
SPORTY EEL was here.