Hello Enid Blyton Society!

Which other authors do you enjoy? Discuss them here.
LexFraser

Re: Hello Enid Blyton Society!

Post by LexFraser »

Many thanks, Pete!

I'm pleased you liked the book and also took the time to post a review.

Cheers!

Lex
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

I have now read your book, Rex - and thoroughly enjoyed it. I did find putting place names in italics rather irritating, and it was a shame it was peppered with typos. However, I am nit-picking here, and will certainly be writing a review. Good luck with your sales.
Society Member
LexFraser

Post by LexFraser »

Many thanks - I'm really pleased you enjoyed it and appreciate the feedback. Sorry about the typos - kindle publishing gives you the option to continuously edit so I will try and hunt some of these down!

Thanks again,

Lex
Dinah Cunningham
Favourite book/series: Adventure Series and the Famous Five
Favourite character: Everyone of the Adventure Series, George, Timmy

Post by Dinah Cunningham »

Thanks to Pete I have now also been able to read your book. I really liked it! If I have to say anything bad about it, there would only be two small things: I think the boys don't have as many attributes as Stacy and in the end I would have loved to have some more dialog of the 4 younger ones and with the parents and manger, but here I am nit-picking as well.

Do you have written other storys similar to that one? Do you intend to write more about this group of children? I would certainly try to find a way to read them!
Bill: "I don't know what to say. You're only kids — but you're the finest company of friends anyone could have. You know the meaning of loyalty already, and even if you're scared you don't give up. I'm proud to have you for my friends."
LexFraser

Post by LexFraser »

Thanks Dinah - really pleased you liked it! And, it would be also great if you could leave a review on Amazon, if possible!

I have actually started writing the sequel - this time set on the rugged Yorkshire coastline - and I hope to involve more of the characters you have mentioned. Although, Stacy is always going to have a George-like impact on proceedings lol! I hope this book to be ready for spring next year - fingers crossed, anyway!

I do also have other titles available on kindle: two short stories - Jeepers Keepers! & The Phantom Pupil - and another full length book called The Van Helsing Fang Club. However, these stories are more for the children's ghost/horror markets - more RL Stine than Enid Blyton.

Please also note that I do run regular free promotions on kindle and will always announce these on here - therefore, if you are a regular visitor of the Enid Blyton Society, you will always have the opportunity to be able to download my books for free! The next freebie will probably be in the run up to Christmas.

Thanks again,

Lex