Does anyone own The Door in the Tree by William Corlett?

Which other authors do you enjoy? Discuss them here.
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Does anyone own The Door in the Tree by William Corlett?

Post by Fiona1986 »

This is possibly a long shot, but I'm reading this at the moment and I have this problem,

It's just one page (back and front,) but literally half the text is missing and it seems quite an important part on the book.

So I was basically wondering if anyone had this book and could send me a photograph of the missing text! It's that or I have to take a trip into the library and look like a bit of a weirdo taking photos of their copy :lol:
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member
Wolfgang
Favourite book/series: The children at Green Meadows/Adventure-series
Favourite character: Fatty

Re: Does anyone own The Door in the Tree by William Corlett?

Post by Wolfgang »

If you bought the book in a shop, I'm sure you could get a book without faults by showing the bill and showing the faulty page.
Success is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration.
Fiona1986
Favourite book/series: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Favourite character: Julian Kirrin

Re: Does anyone own The Door in the Tree by William Corlett?

Post by Fiona1986 »

I got it from Amazon unfortunately, at Christmas. I'm sure I could get my mum to send it back and get a new one but I've stopped reading at the start of chapter 13 where that page is, and I want to carry on reading asap.
"It's the ash! It's falling!" yelled Julian, almost startling Dick out of his wits...
"Listen to its terrible groans and creaks!" yelled Julian, almost beside himself with impatience.

World of Blyton Blog

Society Member