The Mystery of Holly Lane, Five Find-Outers - Audio Cassette

Advertise for wanted items. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
ukHollyhill

The Mystery of Holly Lane, Five Find-Outers - Audio Cassette

Post by ukHollyhill »

I have been searching for The Mystery of Holly Lane, Five Find-Outers Audio Cassette for several years now. I have found all the others but this one has so far eluded me.

I am prepared to pay top dollar for a copy of this cassette (even just for a loan) or alternatively I have all the other Five Find-Outers cassettes converted to MP3 if anyone wants to do a swap.

I hope someone on the forum can help!
Minerva

Re: The Mystery of Holly Lane, Five Find-Outers - Audio Cass

Post by Minerva »

Hello There! I, too, am very keen to obtain an mp3 of Holly Lane. So, if you want to share the COST of procuring one (in hard copy or mp3), let me know. OR, if you already have a copy, name your price!!!

Cheers.
Knitting

Post by Knitting »

Hi, I'm searching for this one too. No luck so far I'm afraid.
Audible are releasing the first four Find-Outers books in February so fingers crossed they will make Holly Lane too.
Minerva

Post by Minerva »

That's interesting. I'll follow it up on the Audible website. Thanks!
Minerva

Post by Minerva »

Postscript: Audible have NINE titles from the Five-FindOuters series, including Mystery of Holly Lane. Only problem is they're not dramatised versions as were the original Tempo series.