Famous Five Served with ASBOs

If it doesn't fit into any of the above categories, post it here!
Pippa-Stef
Favourite book/series: Famous Five/ Malory Towers
Favourite character: Julian/ Bill Robinson/ Sally Hope

Famous Five Served with ASBOs

Post by Pippa-Stef »

http://newsbiscuit.com/article/famous-f ... -asbos-256

:D

One of my Mum's friends subscibes to a spoof site, and was sent this today!
Thought it might be worth a few laughs! I enjoyed it!

Stef
"You're so sharp you'll cut yourself one day!" Hunchy said going to the door
"So my Mother told me that when I was two years old!" said Julian and the others giggled.

http://worldofblyton.wordpress.com/
Alicia
Favourite book/series: malory towers
Favourite character: why,alicia of course!

Re: Famous Five Served with ASBOs

Post by Alicia »

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was really funny! Thanks for that.
pete9012S
Favourite book/series: Five On A Treasure Island
Favourite character: Frederick Algernon Trotteville

Post by pete9012S »

Funny how this jokey,spoof on The Famous Five has now resulted in the modern mickey taking books with Enid's signature on them. :shock:

Members of the junior detective team the Famous Five have all been served with Anti Social Behaviour Orders for repeatedly wasting police time. ‘We’re fed up with getting daily phone-calls from these posh kids saying that they have uncovered some smuggling ring or planned bank heist,’ explained a police spokesman. ‘It’s always just some perfectly innocent blokes who’ve been on a booze cruise to France or a man just going to a cashpoint machine. They need to stop sticking their nose in other people’s business and wasting our time.’

Neighbours of the Famous Five have welcomed the ASBOs, having themselves complained repeatedly to the police about their constant accusations of criminality just because they have working class accents. ‘What are they doing out and about on their own all day anyway?’ said one neighbour. ‘They should be inside playing computer games or something. And what’s with the ginger beer? Why can’t they drink cider like all the other kids?’

The terms of the ASBOs are extremely severe, and if they are breached, then Julian, Dick, Anne and George will be moved to the inner-cities where they will discover just how much fun it is trying to uncover crimes on a drug-ridden council estate. ‘We think the crack gangs might have something to say about these private school kids trying moving onto their patch. And Timmy might not last too long against their pit bull terriers either.’

Posted: Apr 12th, 2008 by ianslat
" A kind heart always brings its own reward," said Mrs. Lee.
- The Christmas Tree Aeroplane -

Society Member
Lucky Star
Favourite book/series: The Valley of Adventure
Favourite character: Mr Goon

Post by Lucky Star »

A very prescient spoof indeed. :lol:
"What a lot of trouble one avoids if one refuses to have anything to do with the common herd. To have no job, to devote ones life to literature, is the most wonderful thing in the world. - Cicero

Society Member