The Secret Of Spiggy Holes - Sunny Stories 1939

Discuss Blyton's magazines, short stories and poetry here.
Tony Summerfield

Re: The Secret Of Spiggy Holes - Sunny Stories 1939

Post by Tony Summerfield »

I compiled my Sunny Story Indexes before I had a computer, so I had to type everything out from my own written notes and the two Sunny Stories ones were put onto computer for me by Norman Wright. I did the Sunny Stories for Little Folks Index on my own so that one is simply from my typewriter and a duplicator!

As far as the information was concerned I got that mostly from the Darrell Waters archive in London. They had a very good collection of Magazines and they kindly gave me full access to them. The 18 copies that I am missing are my own scans and the copies were kindly lent to me by dealers who I know.

The Cave is still missing six cover illustrations from Sunny Stories for Little Folks and if anyone is able to help it would be great. The missing numbers are 109, 122, 123, 127, 131 and 132. Bit by bit other gaps have been filled by various kind people.
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

Re: The Secret Of Spiggy Holes - Sunny Stories 1939

Post by sixret »

Thanks Tony. I am so glad to hear that Darrell Waters archive have all the magazines in their collection for future reference.

Hope someone could fill in the gaps for those numbers.
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

Learn the history. Do research.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!