joined up

What would you like to see? All feedback and suggestions appreciated!
caroline10

joined up

Post by caroline10 »

hi, yesterday i decided to join the society, i paid through paypal but it wasn't till later on i realised i can't remember putting in my name and address :oops: i do this sort of thing qite a lot ( i have 3 young kids and that's my excuse for being a bit forgetful), does anyone know if this sounds right or have i done something stupid (again)?
caroline
Tony Summerfield

Post by Tony Summerfield »

Hi Caroline, no problem, I have your full details through from PayPal and I am posting your first Journal off to you this morning (just waiting for the rain to ease a bit!).

A warm welcome to the Society and I hope you enjoy both this website and the Journal when you get it.

Best wishes
Tony
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

You might have a bit of a wait, Caroline. On its way to Bangladesh, the Rainy Season has decided to have a holiday - right over Salisbury. :cry:
Society Member
Ming
Favourite book/series: Adventure/Mystery
Favourite character: Fatty, Bill Smugs, Kiki

Post by Ming »

Yeah, it's the rainy season now, and no rain! Can't believe it - but I expect within a week or two, we'll have floods!

Society Member
caroline10

Post by caroline10 »

thanks a lot! I wasn't sure if I had done it or not. It has been raining for about 3 days here, i don't think it is ever going to stop!
caroline