Five on a Treasure Island with dj. Very scarce

Advertise items for sale. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

Five on a Treasure Island with dj. Very scarce

Post by sixret »

£399. Very reasonable price. Far below than it should be.

I have been watching this auction with interest. If no one else puts the bid, the first bidder is very lucky indeed! Although the board of the book is a bit dirty. The dj is in an acceptable state.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Enid-Blyton-F ... 1438.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

Learn the history. Do research.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!
Courtenay
Favourite book/series: The Adventure Series, Galliano's Circus
Favourite character: Lotta

Re: Five on a Treasure Island with dj. Very scarce

Post by Courtenay »

Looks like someone's bought it already, and for the asking price. :shock: I'm afraid I wouldn't pay that much for it, even if it is more reasonable than what a lot of sellers ask...
Society Member

It was a nuisance. An adventure was one thing - but an adventure without anything to eat was quite another thing. That wouldn't do at all. (The Valley of Adventure)
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

Re: Five on a Treasure Island with dj. Very scarce

Post by sixret »

I won't pay that much for a book either. The firs bidder is very lucky!
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

Learn the history. Do research.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!