Bumblebee series

Advertise items for sale. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
sixret
Favourite book/series: Five Find-Outers,Mr.Twiddle,Barney R
Favourite character: Mr.Twiddle,Fatty,Saucepan,Snubby

Bumblebee series

Post by sixret »

8 little books in Bumblebee series have gathered all short stories specially written for Enid Blyton Pennant series. A few of the stories can be found in other book collection but most of the stories could only be found in these two series i.e. Pennant series and Bumblebee series.

Pennant series is rare and very seldom to appear online. It is almost impossible to collect all 30 books in Pennant series. At this moment, there are only 5 Pennant book being listed online: no. 7, 11, 21, 23 and 25 ranging from £27 to £49 per book!

The only way you can read all 60 specially written stories in Pennant series is to buy all 8 books in Bumble series. And they are cheap compared to Pennant series.

These 60 stories could not be found in Sunny Stories for Little Folks, Enid Blyton's Sunny Stories and Enid Blyton's Magazines.

I have done my research with the help of The Cave.

4 books in Bumblebee series £12.00:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272649657358? ... EBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4 books in Bumblebee series £16.00:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152522101579? ... EBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

Learn the history. Do research.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!
sixret

Re: Bumblebee series

Post by sixret »

One more:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/352060871809? ... EBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I stand with justice and the truth. Palestine will be free from the river to the sea.

The hypocrisy, double standard, prejudice and bigotry own by some people is so obvious.Shame on them!
o'malley

Post by o'malley »

Thank you very much indeed, Sixret, for posting about this series of books, I've just bought all eight books and am looking forward to reading them.
Society Member
sixret

Post by sixret »

You're welcome. Enjoy your books! :D