The Famous Five - Full Set of 21 Books

Advertise items for sale. (Please note: The Enid Blyton Society is not responsible for anything listed in these forums. You buy and sell at your own risk.)
Billy Farmer

The Famous Five - Full Set of 21 Books

Post by Billy Farmer »

Featuring the main cast (The Famous Five) of the 1970's TV version of The Famous Five, on the front covers - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Enid-Blyton-T ... Swud1XANJw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Society Member
Courtenay
Favourite book/series: The Adventure Series, Galliano's Circus
Favourite character: Lotta

Re: The Famous Five - Full Set of 21 Books

Post by Courtenay »

Interesting that the penultimate book seems to have Five Go to Demon's Rock (not Rocks) on the cover!! I don't think I've ever seen that edition myself, but the picture of it in the Cave has the correct title.

Was there a mistake in one printing of this edition that would make it more valuable? :wink: (Only joking, by the way — I very much suspect it wouldn't.)
Society Member

It was a nuisance. An adventure was one thing - but an adventure without anything to eat was quite another thing. That wouldn't do at all. (The Valley of Adventure)
Billy Farmer

Post by Billy Farmer »

Billy Farmer wrote:Featuring the main cast (The Famous Five) of the 1970's TV version of The Famous Five, on the front covers - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Enid-Blyton-T ... Swud1XANJw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A while ago, I made an offer, for the above collection of Famous Five Books, and the offer was accepted.
Society Member
Julie2owlsdene
Favourite book/series: F.F. and Mystery Series - Five get into Trouble
Favourite character: Dick

Post by Julie2owlsdene »

Good for you. :D

8)
Julian gave an exclamation and nudged George.
"See that? It's the black Bentley again. KMF 102!"

Society Member